Many people who live in our local area know us as a VW specialist, Volvo repair specialist, and overall trusted garage. Whilst we welcome the favourable reputation that precedes us, we actually offer a great deal more than those particular services – one such service is the sourcing and sale of used cars.
For any vehicle owner it is an inevitability that, at some point, the vehicle will need to be replaced. Whether that will be in two years, or twenty years, it will doubtless happen, and when it does it can pose a huge inconvenience to both the owner and their wallet! Not only does it mean finding a trusted, reputable supplier, but it can also mean an unexpected chunk of cash that many people simply don’t have.
That’s why it makes sense to purchase a vehicle from your local garage. At Tivoli Auto Services, we often work with our customers on a repeat basis, whether they require an annual MOT or if they have a fault that needs repairing. As a result, we have built a relationship with our customer base and built mutual trust, which can benefit both parties and leave our customers with the confidence that their safety is in good hands. This is no different with car sales. It’s always better to purchase a vehicle from a garage or dealership that you are already acquainted with or have been referred to by a friend. Of course, the added bonus of a garage over a dealership is the cost-saving you are likely to make, as well as the personal service you will receive.
Quite often, what seems to overwhelm people is the range of choice available – and knowing where to start. This is where the team at Tivoli Auto Services can help. We will make the process as simple for you as possible, and ensure that you receive the right car, at a price that suits you, and with minimal fuss.
“Where do I begin?”
- Make an Enquiry: Whether you prefer a telephone conversation (01424 44 22 77), email communication (firstname.lastname@example.org), or an online contact form (here), reach out to us with a brief outline of what you’re looking for. At Tivoli, we always strive to respond within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Identify your Needs: After receiving your initial enquiry, we will be in touch to discuss your requirements in detail. Whether you’re looking for your first car or upgrading to a larger vehicle with room for all the family, let us know. We can source vehicles to suit everyone.
- Confirm a Budget: Of course, one of the most important factors is how much you have to spend. Let us know what your budget is and we will only look at options within that window.
- Recommendations Provided: We will search trusted, local suppliers for your perfect vehicle and send you any recommendations that we find, based on the requirements you have identified.
- Vehicle Sourced: We will collect the vehicle and deliver it to your door, once we have completed a full service and valet. That’s part of our five-point promise, which applies to all our used car sales!
Our Five-Point Promise
- Your vehicle will receive a full professional service prior to delivery
- Your vehicle will hold a 12-month MOT from the date it is delivered to you
- We only source vehicles from trusted, local suppliers
- Your vehicle will undergo a thorough check by a member of our expert team.
- Your vehicle will be fully valeted before being delivered bright, shiny and good as new, to your door!
So, if you’re looking for a reputable Hastings garage in St Leonards on Sea to help source your next vehicle, contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.